Secure your Blackberry against theft by using BLACKBERRY PROTECT APP.
BlackBerry Protect is a free application designed to keep your information secure even if
your BlackBerry smartphone goes missing. If you do subscribed to the Internet regularly, you can download
BlackBerry Protect and then log
into the website where you can Lock, Locate or Wipe your
smartphone from wherever you are i.e Maybe you Lost your
Blackberry phone, You can delete all the Files on it without Touching it or seeing it.
depending on how important the Files are to you!
Blackberry Protect helps to Backup your Phone Content such as Contacts, Calendar, Memos, Tasks, Browser bookmarks, Photos, Sound and Text messages to Blackberry Online
Server and you can also Track your Phone and do other Stuffs when you lose your Phone or probably in case your phone gets stolen.
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW
1. CLICK HERE to download Blackberry Protect App, Login to
your Blackberry Account to do so, or Register if you dont have a blackberry account, its easy and simple.
2. After Registering an Account, then Login and Download the App either via your Blackberry phone or via PC using Blackberry App Manager to Install it to your Phone, Now Configure the 'Blackberry Protect' using the Right Information.
3. You can now Backup your Files and also Protect your Blackberry so that when anything happens you can Track and do anything on your Phones to keep you Secure.
Just try testing out the Application, do whatever you want with it and dont forget to use the ID you used in downloading the Application to configure the Application.
CAN'T FIND YOUR BLACKBERRY PHONE?
If after Installing Blackberry Protect on you Phone, then you later loose the phone, you no longer need to worry, just follow the steps below:
1. Go to www.blackberry.com/protect then Login with your Blackberry ID.
2. Then locate it on the Map.
3. Set a password and lock it to protect your information.
4. Wipe all the contents.
5. Then make it Display a message
on the homescreen instructing whoever finds it on how to return it using the online tools.
The GOOD NEWS now is that Even if you get a New Blackberry Phone, You can Log in to the Above Website, Click on Backup and Restore, and Download the Backup to your New Phone and continue from where you have Stopped!
(Feel free to share the above article with your friends using blackberry & those aspiring to get one, i am 100% sure that they would always be thanking you for this. Make this article popular by sharing it through mails & on different social sites)
watch out for more articles on Blackberry. Stay updated!